This year will mark my family’s 5th Thanksgiving in the Middle East.
March 2012 seems like just yesterday. I left my job in Connecticut, said goodbye to my friends and families, emptied our apartment on 92nd & 2nd, and boarded Qatar Airways from New York to Doha, with my beloved dog, the Taco.
- The Taco … we miss you everyday. You taught us to be better people. Your unconditional love and selective hearing continue making us smile.
- My other half and families … you have been here and there for me. You are the corner stones of my life.
- My mentors and coach … you challenge my thinking process and my courage. Every year I feel I grow so much professionally and personally.
- My team at work … you give your 110% to our company and our team. Your creativity inspires me, and your ability to go above & beyond wows me every time.
- My coaching clients & yoga students … I feel so fortunate to partner with you and share moments with you.
So this holiday season, take a moment and say thanks to those you love and cherish.
Are you in?